A Little History
Organizations that have benefited from Operation Patriot Foundation
- Operation Patriot was founded on September 14th, 2001 in response to the 9/11 terror attacks.
- Operation Patriot's first fundraiser was held September 30, 2001, just 19 days after the terrorist attacks on our country.
- Operation Patriot was organized as a "thank you" for those who protect us.
- Operation Patriot Foundation, Inc. was formed in August 2006 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Operation Patriot Foundation, Inc. is a grass-roots organization, comprised of volunteers from fire departments, police departments, military veterans and local professionals.
- Rochester Salvation Army's New York City Relief Effort
- Rochester Salvation Army's Homeless Veterans Programs
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Western New York C.O.P.S. (Concerns Of Police Survivors)
- Veterans Outreach Center (VOC)
- Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
- Genesee Valley C.O.P.S. (Concerns Of Police Survivors)
- Vietnam Veterans of America's Mentors of the Veterans Court Program
- The Richard's House (VOC's Home for Homeless Veterans)
- Buffalo Veterans Treatment Court
- IAVA (Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America)
- Patriot Guard Riders (Help on the Homefront Program)
- West Webster Volunteer Fireman's Association
The mission of Operation Patriot Foundation is to provide support to fire, police and military personnel in their time of need by holding unique fundraisers in their honor.
Operation Patriot Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization