Mission: Let's Roll!
Operation Patriot Foundation's annual motorcycle tribute ride "Let's Roll!" was first held on September 30th, 2001 just 19 days
after the terrorist attacks on our country. Since then, the annual escorted ride has proven to be one of the largest and most
successful rides in Western NY.
Titled "Let's Roll!" which were the last words heard from Todd M. Beamer of United Flight 93, the annual ride
will once again be held to honor the brave men and women serving our country as fire, police and military personnel.
Orange County Choppers (OCC) from the Discovery Channel's 'American Chopper' TV series will be joining us and will be displaying the Police Bike, the Fallen Heroes Bike and the NASA Bike.
No ride? No problem!
Following the ride, Upstate NY's #1 band, the Zac Brown Tribute Band, will be performing while you enjoy an ice cold brew and a Rockin Burger as you check out the incredible, world-famous work of OCC. Never before in Rochester, these tribute bikes demonstrate the spirit of America through detailed workmanship as a tribute to the brave men and women who put on a uniform and serve our country.
This year's tribute will be held at the 585 Rockin Burger Bar - 250 Pixley Road in Gates, NY.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFICS:
- Police / Patriot Guard Riders Escorted Ride
- Registration - 9am
- Kickstands up - 11am
- 50+ mile non-stop ride goes past 9/11 Memorial in Brockport
- $20 Rider | $10 Passenger
- FREE T-Shirt to first 100 to register
- FREE "Let's Roll!" Pin to first 100 to register
- OCC Tribute Bikes on Display
- 9/11 Tribute featuring LBS Highlanders Pipes & Drums Band
- Zac Brown Tribute Band Performance
- 50/50 Raffle
- Rockin Food!
- Rockin Beverages!
- General admission - $10 | Children 12 & under - FREE
All bikes and MC's are welcome. We would be honored to have any and all fire, police and military MC's to take your appropriate
spots in the front of the pack.